3 days Simba lodge safari
$900 $850per person
3 Days 2Nights luxury safari with accomodation at the Mara Simba lodge. This acacia land brings you goose bumps with the cheerful sight of the five giants, the elephants, rhinos, lions, leopards and the wild buffaloes.
The Masai Mara reserve will tickle your thrill spot with Kenya’s richest concentration of wildlife. The lush golden grassland plains are filled with plentiful zebras, lions and wild beasts. This acacia land brings you goose bumps with the cheerful sight of the five giants, the elephants, rhinos, lions, leopards and the wild buffaloes. Feel the intriguing sense of nomadic life with captivating day-time activities and splendid overnight stays at the Mara Somba lodge on this trip to Masai Mara Safari.
DepartureMercantile House, 2nd Floor room 230 Nairobi
Departure TimePlease arrive by 8:15 AM for a prompt departure at 8:30 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 5:00 PM.
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat, light jacket, sunscreen
IncludeDeparture TaxesEntry Fees5 Star AccommodationPersonal GuideAirport TransfersBreakfast
Day 1: Departure Nairobi to Maasai mara
Day 2: Full day Maasai mara Adventure
Day 3: Maasai mara to Nairobi
- Transport in a 4x4 Land cruiser with a pop up roof for game viewing
- Accommodation on full board basis in Mara Simba lodges
- Park entry and legal fees
- Enroute Lunches
- Drinking Bottled Mineral water
- Professional English speaking guide
- Game drives in the park
- Visit to Maasai Mara village at $ 20 per person
- Personal expenses & Special drinks like alcohol
- Ballon safari @ $380 per person