6 Days Walking Safari
- Meet and Greet service by our local representatives at J.K.I.A Airport.
- Roundtrip transfers airport to hotel.
- Accommodation as per choice of hotel / lodge (or similar).
- 05 night’s Full board accommodation during the safari program.
- 1-litre bottled mineral water per person per day whilst on safari.
- Transportation by a Safari 4 X 4 Land Cruiser.
- Services of a professional English speaking driver guide.
- Game drives, sightseeing and excursions as described in the itinerary.
- Applicable local and government taxes on accommodation and transportation.
- All flights, airport taxes, security related fees, all Items of personal nature
- Medical insurance, tips / gratuities for driver / guide and hotel staff, any change in itinerary.
- Any extras not mentioned above e.g. extra meals, Visa fee.
- Transfer from Zanzibar to Kilimanjaro Airport.
- No transport services in Zanzibar after drop off
- All Fees and Taxes
- All Bank transfer fees while making the payments at USD 50 Net per remittance transaction.
- Credit card payments will attract 5% surcharge of the total price of the package.
Depart Nairobi and pass through the Rift Valley to Narok Town. After half an hour’s drive from here and you will be dropped at maji moto. A Swahili word meaning hot water proceed on to Ndarara camp for lunch .walk 11/2-2 hours for dinner and overnight ( this is not an established camp, but a make-shift camp as you assist your guide with pitching them up.
After breakfast leaves Ndarara to Letukunyi, this walk will take you 5-6 hours through the scattered bushes. Dinner and overnight at Letukunyi.
Depart Letukunyi early enough before the sun is too hot and Narosora for lunch or purchase what might be out of stock. After some time with the Maasai, in the modern Maasai town, proceed to Morinjo for dinner and overnight in a selected area.
Leave Moronjo and walk through the forest (this is one of the few remaining forestry wilderness areas in East Africa) This walk takes you 5-6 hrs. Dinner and overnight at En Kutoto Camp.
Leave Enkututo and pass along the left side of the Rift Valley via the Nguruman Escarpment to Nguruma town for dinner and overnight at a local hotel.
OR leave Enkututo not too early, walk leisurely for 4-5 hrs to Njoro Campsite for dinner and overnight. This camp has an excellent view of the surrounding areas, which include Lake Magadi, Ngong Hills, and Lake Natron in Tanzania on a clear day.
After breakfast descend the escarpment and through small farms to Nguruman town for your journey back to Nairobi via Lake Magadi and Olgasiale prehistory sites and arrive in Nairobi Lake afternoon.